Natural fat injection – GoTreat Group is an Iranian medical tourism provider. In the GoTreat Group, we have various services include beauty, medical and health services that offer in the fraction cost. Natural fat injection is one of the most popular beauty services in the world and you can enjoy it during your travel to beautiful Iran. Natural fat injection, or body augmentation, is growing in popularity as it eliminates the need for implants and gives a natural-looking enhancement! The fat transfer takes fat from one area of the body, where we do not want the fat or can spare it, and moves it to another area of the body, where we do want it. It is a redistribution of fat with the purpose to augment or fill in volume-deficient areas. As the tissue is coming from the same patient that it is being injected to. Fat injection is the ideal to add volume where it is desired as it is a safe, long-lasting, and injection.
Benefits of Fat Injection
- Fat injection can add fat where it is wanted. For example, an increase in breast size. Most of the volume of a woman’s breast is fat tissue. Injecting fat to the breast adds volume while using tissue that is natural for the female breast.
- Fat injection can replace fat where fat has been lost. For example, facial fat is lost with aging. A facial fat injection restores the lost fat with the tissue that was lost, mostly in the cheeks and the area around the eyes.
- Fat injection is a minimally-invasive method for a subtle facelift and facial rejuvenation.
- The procedure has low risks. The fat is obtained by virtue of Tumescent Liposuction, a very safe medical office-based procedure with short recovery times.
- The injected fat is long lasting. Other popular dermal fillers typically last between 6 and 24 months and patients need to come back for regular top-ups. Fat injection allows for more permanent results.
- 2in1: The patient can have liposuction and injection in one procedure.
- Fat used for injection is available in large volumes and at a lower cost. The body’s own fat can be harvested and used in multiple body areas at a lower cost than the cost of gel injection.
- The procedure uses your own tissue, which eliminates any chance for adverse or allergic reactions to foreign substances.
- Implants are not needed. Fat injection allows for body augmentation without introducing any foreign material into the body.
- Fat injection can help treat other conditions like scars, dimples, etc.
- The injected fat has other benefits. We now know fat tissue to contain numerous ‘stem cells’ which can assist with other incidental conditions in the treated area/s such as scars and pigmentation changes.
Any individual who would like to remove unwanted body fat from one area of their body and use this own body fat to fill another area of their body, thereby achieving a more natural-looking result and avoiding implants can be a good candidate for fat injection. Of course, you must have donor sites from which excess fat can be taken, and you should be in good general health and have realistic expectations.
Fat injection application
Besides for the below-mentioned, more popular treatments, fat injection can be used for other conditions like scars, dimples, etc.
Body Filling & Sculpting
- Breast Augmentation
- Natural Breast lift
- Calf & Chest Enhancement
- Rejuvenation of Hands
- Buttock Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift)
Facial Filling and Sculpting
- Cheeks enhancement
- chin enhancement
- nose correction
- plump lips
- fine lines and wrinkles removal
Fat Injection Procedure
Harvesting of Fat
You and your doctor will decide on which areas are best for fat removal. You are given a sedative to calm you down (depending on your level of anxiety) and then the anaesthetic fluid is slowly infused into the fat layer to be treated. The anaesthetic fluid numbs the areas to be treated and also helps to ‘emulsify’ the fat, thereby ensuring easier removal of the tissue. It also helps to minimize postoperative bruising and bleeding. The Doctor will then create a small incision in the area for fat removal and, using a sterile technique, insert a cannula connected to a syringe to carefully extract fat (liposuction). After the procedure, patients require a relatively short period of observation in a recovery room.
Processing of Fat
The processing includes purification and injection of fat cells. Once enough fat has been obtained from the donor area, the fat is purified. The purification may involve the use of a centrifuge to spin the fat or a filtration device to remove other unwanted tissue from the fat cells. The fat cells are then injected into small syringes that will later be used for the fat injection
Injection of Fat
After the receiving area has been prepared for the fat injection, the Doctor will insert a specially designed needle or cannula into the incision point of the site being treated. The injection needle is typically passed in and out of the tissue multiple times, carefully depositing a fine line of fatty tissue parcels in the natural tissue planes each time the needle or cannula is withdrawn. This process is repeated until the desired correction has been achieved. The injected area will then be softly massaged to finalize the desired contour and help achieve a natural-looking result. Depending on the area being treated, the Doctor will place a dressing or bandage over the inked area. The procedure is done in a theatre facility. Some degree of conscious sedation may be administered, together with adequate analgesia (pain medications). We will make your experience as easy and comfortable as possible. The total fat injection procedure commonly takes between 3 and 5 hours to complete– depending on the area being treated with the injection and the volume of fat that will be removed. You can go home on the same day if all is stable after the fat transfer procedure.
When your fat transfer treatment is done successfully, the injected fat will establish the blood supply it needs for survival from your body. Although results are typically permanent, a certain percentage of fat might not ‘take’, occasionally making touch-up procedures necessary.
Downtime and recovery
The downtime (and recovery time) after fat injection treatment will depend largely on how many areas are being treated and the overall extent of the procedure. We usually recommend that our patients take between 3 to 5 days off after fat injection. During this time we ask patients to rather stay at home and relax.