Micro Needling in IRAN
Micro needling- Go Treat Group is an Iranian medical tourism provider. in the Go Treat Group, we have various services include beauty, medical and health services those offer in the fraction cost. Micro needling is one of the most popular beauty services in the world, it uses for acne scar treatment. You can enjoy it during your travel to beautiful Iran.
How Micro needling makes the job done?
Micro needling uses a pen-shaped electric medical device that employs about a dozen fine needles to penetrate the surface of the skin at a very high speed to rebuild elasticity and reduce the size of pores. The needles break down old scar tissue and stimulate skin cells to proliferate, resulting in the formation of new tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibers, and in the formation of new capillaries, which improve blood supply and result in:
- Shrink Pores
- Decreased oiliness in the skin seborrhoea
- Reduced wrinkles and lines
- Improved efficacy of medical skincare creams
- Minimized acne
The uses of micro needling
Skin needling is used to treat a variety of skin conditions including:
- Scars caused by surgery, acne, and thermal burns.
- Stretch marks and sagging skin
- Fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Melasma pigmentation
Types of micro needling treatment
Here we perform several types of Microneedling treatment depending on your desired result including:
- Dermapen Revitalise
Dermaroller is a titanium device that is rolled over the skin to create thousands of tiny contact points. This causes the body to create a wound healing process for rejuvenated, smoother and younger looking skin.
Dermapen uses a unique electronic mechanism which allows your practitioner to control treatment intensity to tailor the treatment to your needs. A solution is also applied to the skin, containing hyaluronic acid, minerals, vitamins and peptides. These act by stimulating cell proliferation and so improving skin contours and elasticity.
Dermapen Revitalise uses an electronic mechanism with a small needle depth to target the top layers of the skin for a rejuvenating effect. The reduced intensity causes less downtime than a deeper treatment, whilst still achieving a youthful complexion.
Benefits of Skin Needling over other methods
- Reduced risk of hyperpigmentation and scarring, making it safe on dark skin
- Suitable for thin and sensitive skin
- Can be done at an office/clinic and doesn’t require too much special training or costly tools
- Patients tolerate and approve of the treatment
- It is cost-effective, and can be used to treat areas that other technologies, such as peels and laser cannot treat.
- Micro-needling leaves the epidermis intact and doesn’t cause it damage, thus making it a safe procedure to repeat.
- Unlike other skin resurfacing treatments, this procedure does not produce a line of demarcation between treated and untreated skin. Because of this, treatment can be applied to specific scar areas without the use of “blending” or “feathering”
- Recovery time is minimal, and the patient can go back to normal activities within a few days, depending on how deep the needles penetrated the skin. This is in contrast to treatments such as laser resurfacing and dermabrasion, where downtime from normal activities is necessary.
Micro Needling Procedure
The procedure is well tolerated. Depending on the area being treated and the problem being targeted, treatment takes between a few minutes to an hour to complete.
- Patients should take care not to use any lotion, makeup, or topical creams on the area to be treated.
- Before the micro-needling begins, a medical professional applies a numbing cream or local anesthetic to the area of concern.
- A skin-needling device is used to puncture the skin in a specific pattern and is used several times to maximize results.
- Each skin puncture creates a tiny wound, which allows for skin cells to regenerate.
- The procedure takes between five and sixty minutes to complete.
- It is recommended that six weeks pass between one treatment and the next to allow for new collagen to form completely.
Patients tolerate the procedure easily. However, it is possible for dryness, scaling, redness, or swelling to occur after treatment, and they may last for a few days (or longer).
- It is recommended that patients protect their skin from the sun after the procedure.
- When the procedure is used to treat acne scars, it is recommended that the patient clean his/her face with a gentle cleanser every night. This should be repeated in the morning and products such as makeup and lotions can be used regularly.
- Postoperative wound infections are rare because micro wounds close quickly after the procedure are completed.
- If necessary, emollients or antibiotics may be prescribed.
- Skin rejuvenation will be visible as soon as two weeks after the procedure or as much as 6-8 months after.
- Results for burn scar treatments can take between six months and one year to show.
WHEN WILL I SEE RESULTS?
You will see a plumping effect almost immediately, however the natural healing process takes time, so it can take up to six weeks before you see significant results – although some improvements can be seen much sooner. The process will continue over the following months and several treatments are usually required.
How Many Skin Needling Procedures Does One Need?
Each patient’s skin condition determines the number of treatments that are needed. Moderate acne scars may need between three and four treatments, while thermal burns and stretch marks may need five. Conditions such as wrinkles caused by aging, one or two refresher treatments are recommended per year.
- Good quality instruments should be used to ensure correct treatment
- Local anaesthetic cream can help to prevent pain during the procedure.
- Patients should wait 4-6 weeks before receiving another treatment.