Botox in IRAN
Botox injection – GoTreat Group is an Iranian medical tourism provider. in the GoTreat Group, we have various services include beauty, medical and health services that offer in the fraction cost. botox is one of the most popular beauty services in the world and you can enjoy it during your travel to Iran.
Being beautiful is hard today. There is more stress and the very air we breathe contains pollution and negative ions that can age your skin and cause it to wrinkle prematurely. The sun’s UV radiation is also a contributing factor to skin aging.
We are fortunate that there are so many products on the market that can help reverse the skin’s aged appearance. Botox is one of these miracles and today many specialists suggest it as a treatment that can help your skin look younger longer.
Botox injection is an image enhancement procedure that decreases wrinkles and increases volume where injected to improve the appearance and helps the patients to achieve a more beautiful look. Injection of Botox is a simple, inexpensive, and low-risk method of facial enhancement. Our specialists at GoTreat Group assure on effectiveness and suitability of this method for individuals. However; they firmly advise that although Botox injection is a simple and efficient method, it is an invasive procedure that must be performed with access to first aid and compliance with sterilization principles and in order to end with good results prior evaluation of the patient’s condition is inevitable. Also to prevent any serious complication, Botox injection should be avoided by inexperienced doctors and should be performed by a trained cosmetic specialist to administer the procedure safely and leave you with desired results you have always wanted.
What is Botox?
Botox, currently the number one non-surgical aesthetic treatment, is a complex protein secreted from a bacterium called clostridium. Pure and sterile form of this product is processed for injection use in medical applications. After injection it causes a kind of temporary paralysis of the muscle. Loss of subcutaneous muscle contraction leads to disappearance of skin wrinkles covering the muscle. Wrinkles begin to disappear one or two days after injection with results lasting 3 to 6 months. After that Botox effect is gradually lost and problematic issues begin to reappear. So injection may be repeated, if wished.
The use of Botox
It is frequently used for cheek and lip rejuvenation (, skin lifting ) and breast augmentation. It is also commonly used on problematic wrinkle prone areas such as the chin, neck and mouth area. Also, wrinkles created between eyebrows or on the forehead by crossing eyebrows, and wrinkles around the eye that appear when laughing greatly disappear with Botox injection. These wrinkles are largely caused by subcutaneous muscle contractions. Botox injection reduces the contraction ability of these muscles, which leads to reduced wrinkles. Besides cosmetic surgery, Botox has other important medical applications, including:
- Treatment of strabismus (crossed eyes)
- Treatment of blepharospasm (involuntary frequent closing of the eyelid)
- Treatment of involuntary head and neck muscle contractions
- Treatment of tension headaches and migraines
- Treatment of excessive perspiration
Pros and cons compared to other injective methods
Botox works by relaxing the muscles which are responsible for fine lines and, on the other hand, fillers work by filling in the fine lines and deep wrinkles. In Addition, Botox is more suited to dynamic lines that move or which are due to a person’s facial expressions. Permanent static lines are better treated with dermal fillers rather than Botox.
On the whole there is no restriction for undergoing the procedure if you are at a good health condition. The method could be done on patients over late 20. However in some cases the medication is avoided including:
· Although there are no reports of any particular complications due to use of Botox during pregnancy and lactation, it is suggested that women avoid using Botox injection in these periods.
· You should also tell your physician about your diseases or medications. Botox injection can cause severe muscle weakness in people with neuromuscular disease. Additionally, use of some medications (antibiotics of gentamicin family) may intensify effect of Botox.
- Individuals with a known hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation may be ordered to avoid the procedure.
- Patients where aminoglycoside antibiotics or spectinomycin are already being used or are likely to be used.
- Patients who have bleeding disorders of any type.
Who can perform treatment?
It should be used by trained members of the medical profession only. A face-to-face consultation with a prescribing practitioner is required before treatment can be performed by the specialist.